One of the main reasons for going to Perth was to see my Opa whom I haven't seen for years and to introduce him to Tino. My Opa is called Uhr Opa (great grandfather) to Tino, which means 'clock' Opa, so dad nick named hime Tick Toc Opa instead!!
Tino was pretty impressed with all the cuddles and attention he got at Opa's not to mention that there was so many new and interesting things to explore and play with, like more hose taps, a well in the backyard and big valves too!!
The only thing is I had to keep a diligent eye on him the whole time because Opa had layed rat poisen around the house and when dad vacuumed it up before I came he got very cranky and put more out!!
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Tick Toc Opa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment